Monday, November 24, 2014

Kid Heroes for Animals: 15 Year Old Ran Into A Burning Barn To Save 25 Horses.




I am introducing a new series on my Children 4 Horses Facebook page. It is called "Kid Heroes for Animals". I will be posting a bunch of amazing stories of kids helping or saving animals from all over the world! You can also submit or suggest your own stories by sending me a message on my Facebook page.  I am hoping the stories I find inspire people, especially kids to be compassionate and caring towards animals and even to be brave and strong!

The first story I have for you is about 15 year old Maddie, who is brave beyond comparison! Wait until you see what she did!!  ~Declan

15 Year Old Repeatedly Ran Into A Burning Barn To Save 25 Horses.

15 Year Old Repeatedly Ran Into A Burning Barn To Save 25 Horses.

A 15-year-old girl is being hailed a hero after dashing into a burning barn and rescuing around 25 horses from near death, against her stepfather’s orders. Taking the reins of each kicking and jumping horse, 4ft-10in Madison Wallraf of McHenry, Illinois guided the frantic animals out of the fire-swept stable and to safety.

‘I got kicked in the shoulder by one of the horses in there and I got knocked down a few times, but my adrenaline was so high at the time that it didn’t really phase me.’


No comments:

Post a Comment